HK Hearing & Speech Centre (HKHearingSpeech.com) is a Hong Kong based professional hearing and speech therapy centre, coupled with advanced high-tech hearing & speech equipments and a strong team of experienced speech therapists, audiologists (hearing experts), ENT specialists and staffs, to provide an one-stop hearing & speech solution for all ages with hearing and speech issues.
Our services include hearing test (audiological assessment), hearing aids prescription (hearing aid consultation, recommendation and fitting), hearing rehabilitation, hearing aid products & hearing aid accessories, custom earmolds,audiology & speech therapy services, and relevant professional counseling services.
Articles for Hearing Aid :
- Raising a Deaf Child: A Parent’s Guide
- Misconceptions about Hearing Loss Sufferers – Can Deaf People Drive?
- Causes of Hearing Loss – Diseases
- Don’t Overlook Vertigo and Hearing Loss before hearing aid prescription
- Understanding Congenital Hearing Loss in children
- The Different Levels of Hearing Loss and More Facts for You
- Is a Hearing Aid to be useful for the person who is hard of hearing or deaf? What are the differences between them?
- Free Elderly Hearing Test 2017
- Ten Rules in Taking Care of Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aids Guide – Three Factors to Check
- Four Common Elder Hearing Problems in People Aged 50 and Older
- Three Alarming Teen Hearing Loss Facts
- Questions to Ask Your Child’s Hearing Aid Specialist
- Parents and Hearing Aids: How Prepared Are You?
- Is Your Hearing Aid Making You Look Fat?
- Hearing Loss Defined: Why do We Lose our Hearing?
- Hearing and Teens: Can Loud Music Damage my Ears?
- Hearing Aids Decoded: How Does it Work?
- Better than Hearing Aids: Other Hearing Devices to Suit Your Needs
- Using Hearing Aids in the Boardroom with Assistive Listening Devices
- Audiometry Tests: For Your Hearing’s Future
- Why Are Hearing Aids Costly?
- Useful Guide Before Buying Hearing Aids Online
- Top Three Hearing Aids in 2015
- Tips on Proper Care for Hearing Aids